WELCOME TO COLMUS.ORG
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Asociacion Musical Collegium Musicum (hereafter Collegium Musicum), or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Pueblo Don Alberto No 8, 29649 Mijas Costa, Málaga. Our company registration number is G2950454. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Collegium Musicum takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. he information is provided by Collegium Musicum and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our primary goals in collecting personal information are to share information about our work, to invite you to events designed to update you on Collegium Musicum’s activities, to allow you to request information, and to thank you for your support. However, in order to deliver personalized and relevant information to you through our Website we collect certain information from users. Please do not provide any sensitive information or health information. If you should do so inadvertently, we will use and disclose that information in the same manner as any other information you provide to us as more fully described below.
In operating our website, we may collect and process the following data or information about you:
- Personally identifiable information:
- If you request information or make a donation to Collegium Musicum, we will request personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, address, phone number and email address. We seek such information to facilitate your information or donation and communicate with you about it. In addition, we may use this information to update you on Collegium Musicum’s work and to request your attendance at events and concerts. Unless you specify that a gift be “anonymous” or otherwise request that your name not be listed, we may list the names of our Donors in our Website, brochures and other materials to recognize the generosity of those who support Collegium Musicum. We do not sell or rent our donor lists to anyone. We also do not share your personal data with any third parties other than members who perform functions on our behalf, such as sending postal mail and email, processing credit card payments and organizing events specifically designed to keep you abreast of Collegium Musicum’s activities. These individuals have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but are not authorized to use it for any other purpose.
- If you post a comment on our Website, we will collect your name, email address, and your Website (if you choose to share your Website). Collegium Musicum may publicly display your name and Website with your comment, but your email address will not be published. Non-personal information used primarily to provide an enhanced online experience, including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, including your IP address, the date and time you accessed or left the Website and which pages you viewed, the type of operating system in use [e.g. Macintosh, Windows], the domain name, and the type of browser being used [e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.].
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Collegium Musicum will not sell your personal information to third parties. However, Collegium Musicum will use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To share or disclose information with your consent.
- To share information that is public or does not include personal information, for example, aggregated data or a publicly posted comment.
- To provide you with information relating to our services.
- To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our website.
- To any affiliated business entities or third parties necessary to provide services to you.
We do not track or collect personally identifiable information about our Website users unless you choose to subscribe for Collegium Musicum updates via e-mail and/or make a donation through our Website. Our Website does not have the ability to respond to a ‘do not track’ signal on a user’s browser.
You should be aware, that no transmission of data over the Internet is 100% secure and that unauthorized third parties may unlawfully intercept or access private data. You provide us with this information at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE INTERACTION
By accessing other third party websites through our Website you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those third party websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them. We do not have control over whether third parties track a user’s online activities over time and across different websites. We do not have the ability to respond to ‘do not track’ signals in this regard.
HOW TO CONTACT US